Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dragon Slaying snippets: My Main Squeeze

This was written for the weekly challenge series on the new furry ballbusting forum. This week's theme is ball-squeezing, and I thought it seemed like a good opportunity to revisit some of my favorite characters.

I hope y'all enjoy P'oiu and Lia as much as I do! I'm considering doing more snippets with them in the future – if that sounds like something you'd enjoy, chime in and let me know.

(Side note: the #1 thing I miss about about the Underground League website is being able to battle P'oiu vs. Lia. I do enjoy some swollen dragon balls :P)

---------------------------------------

It wasn’t at all unusual to wake up with Lia’s claws wrapped around my dragonmakers – after all, she was rather fond of the pair. But after a few months of living with a born ballbuster, you learned to tell the difference between “cupping” and “gripping”. And this was definitely the later.

Sure enough, I opened my eyes to find the dragoness propped on one elbow beside me, still beneath the bedcovers but already wide awake. The look on her face was one I’d seen many times in the year since we’d become mates – a mischevious grin with a flash of teeth. That was usually the last thing I saw before Lia’s tailtip flicked up into my ballsac, or her foot slammed up between my legs, or any other time she chose to casually rack me during the course of the day (which was often). After a year of conditioning, the sight automatically made my balls start retreating into my body – though oddly, it also sent a strong throb through my member.

This time, however, was slightly different. For one thing, the female had a very secure grip – my poor stones had no chance of retreating. And for another, there was something else in her look that was less familiar. Excitement? Nervousness?

“...Good morning?” I said tentatively.

“Good morning,” she replied smoothly. “Sleep well?”

“Y-yeah.” I felt her fingers move beneath the sheets as she adjusted her grip, and I couldn’t help but swallow nervously. “Can I, uh...ask what’s going on?”

Her grin grew wider. “I’ll give you three guesses, stud.”

This sounded dangerous. “And...if I guess wrong?”

The bed rustled ever so slightly, and suddenly I was wide awake.

Ah.” It was only a warning squeeze, but it was enough to know that she meant business. “Got it.”

“Good.” The dragoness scooted closer and pressed her naked body up against my side, so that her arm didn’t have quite so far to reach. She rolled my left nut carefully in her fingers, and my gut lurched as her claws dimpled the surface of the rubbery orb. “Then start guessing.”

It probably would have been easier to think without a nude dragoness lying beside me, or without the threat of impending testicular agony...but there was no avoiding either of those things with Lia. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. “Um. Did I oversleep?”

I felt the answer before I heard it. I bit back back a groan as a sudden jolt of nutache shot up my spine, my leg twitching involuntarily in response.

“Wrong,” replied Lia, smiling sweetly.

She held the squeeze, and after a few moments the sharp pain gave way to a duller throb. The ache spread slowly through my groin. I exhaled tensely. A year ago, a grip like this would have had me hyperventilating and begging for release...but after a year with Lia, I had learned to tolerate a little discomfort. (And besides, this was nothing compared to actually losing a nut.)

Still, another wrong guess would make things a lot worse. I tried to focus. Why would she wake me up like this? It seemed important...unless she was just fucking with me, of course. Was I forgetting something? But what?

Maybe...maybe Opal was visiting today. It had been a few weeks since we’d last seen the frog, and Lia did have a habit of throwing in a few extra nutshots when our friends were around. (At one point, Opal might have scolded that behavior – but ever since she’d seen my destroyed nut literally rebuild itself, Opal had grown much more casual about bashing up my balls. Much to Lia’s delight.)

It was worth a guess. “...Do we have company?” I asked hesitantly.

“Nope.”

Lia’s claws tightened another notch, and this time I couldn’t help but moan. My toeclaws curled as the nutache spread further through my abdomen, nausea building in my stomach. Beneath the sheets, my scaly spuds bulged inside the female’s clenched fist, the poor orbs beginning to deform under the pressure. I could feel one of her clawtips digging into the center of my right nut – like a skewer trying to stab through my sac, or a needle about to pop a balloon.

If it had been difficult to think before, now it was nearly impossible. I grit my teeth and fought the urge to pry her fingers away – I knew from experience that that only led to more agony. I had to be forgetting something...what was I forgetting? An important date?

That didn’t quite seem right either, but it was my best shot left, and fuck was I eager to get her hands away from my huevos. “It’s not...is it our anniversary?” I asked, my voice cracking.

Lia was not amused. “Wrong again,” she answered – and clamped down with her full strength.

I have to say: there’s nothing more nauseating for a male then the moment when your testicles lose their natural shape. (I say this as a guy who has gotten his balls bashed up more times than he can count.) Any time a girl slams her knee up between your legs, there’s a split second where your eggs are totally scrambled – crushed between your pelvis and her kneecap like pancakes. It’s excrutiating. And when your nuts are in a dragoness’s fist, squishing out between her claws like a pair of cheap stress balls – well, that’s a whole different league of agony.

After all the trauma that my balls had survived, the rational part of my brain knew I was in no serious danger. But the irrational part...well, let’s just say that a pair of ruptured dragon testicles seemed like a very real possibility.

“OKAY OKAY I GIVE UP JUST LET GO!!” My voice had jumped at least an octave – as it usually did when Lia was flattening my gonads to their limits. “FUCK, LIA, MY BALLS!

“I’m not letting go until you guess!” she shouted back. She had rolled on top of me now, trying to keep me pinned in place as she crushed the spunk out of my jewels. (I imagine it was a bit like riding in a rodeo, with the way I was bucking beneath her.)

“THEN I NEED A HINT!” I squealed. “BEFORE YOU BREAK SOMETHING!”

“Oh, I wouldn’t be worried about that – your nuts are working just fine.” Lia adjusted her grip, and I let out a fresh mewl of testicular torment. “Otherwise I wouldn’t be looking at baby names.”

My mate looked down at me expectantly, but with nausea and nutache clouding my thoughts, it took a moment to process exactly what she’d said. When I did, it hit me like a stomp to the groin. “You’re...you’re pregnant?!” I squawked, in a mix of agony and disbelief.

She grinned again. “You bet your balls I am!”

The dragoness gave one last extra-strong squeeze – which sent stars through my vision – before she let my gonads pop out from between her fingers. Instantly I curled into the fetal position, hands flying to my tortured groin.

Lia watched me with amusement for a few minutes, waiting as I moaned and groaned through the worst of the pain. Finally she moved closer, wrapping an arm around my chest and spooning me from behind.

“So what do you think, dad-to-be?” Her bare breasts pressed against my back. “Good news, right?”

“That’s...that’s wonderful,” I wheezed, claws latched tight around my sac. The orbs within were still sending waves of pain through my gut, protesting their mistreatment – but at least they were intact. “But why the...ohhhhh...why my nuts?

“Eh. Call it a pregnancy craving. The first of many, no doubt.” She leaned in and kissed me on the forehead. “Besides – this is all their fault.”

I just closed my eyes and tried not to throw up.

7 comments:

  1. I love it. More wouldn't mind seeing kayla come visit once in a while, kinda liked the mace parts from the 1st one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you may see some more Kayla in the future...I have some uncompleted scraps from the third chapter of "Pain, Personified" that I'll probably try to post as part of a future writing challenge. And maybe I'll get her to pay another visit to P'oiu sometime :)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for something new already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the wait! I can be pretty slow :( But hopefully there'll be something new in the near future!

      Delete
  3. Poui and Lia are such awesome characters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like them! They're probably my two favorites out of all the characters I've done – I just love the way their personalities interact, and the mental image of dragoness-crushing-dragonmakers is crazy hot to me :P

      Delete